Newton Free School’s core mission is to uncover and harness its students’ potential to shape them into inquiring, knowledgeable and caring global citizens who can take the lead in making the world a better place.
To achieve this, Newton Free School aims for its students to find joy in exploring, discovering and acquiring new knowledge and skills both within the classroom and beyond. It is our aim:
- To help our students grow into internationally-minded people with a strong sense of civic responsibility who can help to build a more peaceful world;
- To keep our students’ learning abreast with the latest scientific achievements and to provide knowledge based on ideas and issues that are of local and international significance;
- To equip our students from an early age with study skills and learning habits so that they can seek and attain knowledge independently and collaboratively;
- To enable our students, grow into daring and enterprising individuals who can achieve success while helping others to become successful as well;
- To develop students’ ability to think creatively and critically when problem-solving and addressing challenging issues;
- To inspire our students to become resilient and resourceful life-long learners who are always willing to grow from the experience;
- To foster the skills of effective communication so that our students can express themselves confidently and creatively in multiple languages using various platforms.