The preschool program is designed for 5-6 year-old children. The aim of the program is to support the child’s mental and physical development and prepare them for school.
The preschool program is comprised of three parts:
Part 1: Educational Module
- Developing and enhancing reading skills: reading comprehension, expressing yourself coherently.
- Memorizing words, texts and drawings.
- Formation of mathematical concepts.
- Solution of primary logical tasks.
- Developing prewriting skills.
- Developing speaking skills and speech, diversifying lexical range.
- Nurturing motivation for learning.
Part 2: Activities for developing Gross motor skills
- Outdoor activities
Part 3: Creativity Module
- Using various types of classroom tools following general safety rules ( glue, scissors, paint, paper, brushes, etc.)
- Crafting (Plasticine, clay, salt dough);
- Application (working with mixed materials, using natural materials, various types of paper, cardboard, cereal grain);
- Painting (Paints, markers, colour pencils, gouache, finger paints, pastels)
- Music (Musical instruments, Rhythmic instruments)
- Entertaining Experiments
- Making Toys, Design, Constructing (Origami, Quilling).
Duration of the school day: 10:00-18:00
Meals: 3 times a day
Number of students per group: 20